100% Organic Dehydrated Cactus Powder for Fresh Nopal Juice & Healthy Benefits
Time 4 Organic Dehydrated Cactus Powder Nopal Deshidratado 100% Organic, The Purported Benefits of Fresh Nopal Juice Include Lowering Blood Sugar, Healing Wounds, and Reducing Cholesterol (14 oz).
Size: 14 oz / 396.9 g,
WE GUARANTEE A SMOOTH TRANSACTION.
WE RESOLVE ALL ISSUES.
FREE US SHIPPING.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
About the product
- Time 4 Organic is proud of our initial product. The Nopal powder is imported directly from the source, Mexico. Great tasting, healthy and beneficial. Add to any favorite sports drink for an added boost in health factors, with 100% organic nopal powder.
- We proudly support healthy eating and welcome you to try our Organic lineup of Snacks and foods. The Nopal powder is 100% Organically grown and processed in Mexico. Also known as cactus this plant has many nutritional factors. the powder form allows for easy blending into your favorite foods and drinks.
- 2 spoonfuls into a regular cup of water, each morning can have you feeling the great benefits and a boost in energy as well as metabolism. Great for exercising and casual drinks.
- The food recipes you can add this powder to are endless. Try your own combinations for creativity and healthy solutions. We also encourage adding your nopal powder to your morning milkshakes. Feedback has shown that it works great for the digestive system and is a wonderful dietary supplement.
- The Nopal (cactus) plant has many nutritional attributes and has a great plant flavor. Visit our website to provide us with your recipes, success stories, and health benefits you have acquired. Thank you.
The purported benefits of fresh nopal juice include lowering blood sugar, healing wounds, and reducing cholesterol.
There are limited human studies on the nopal cactus and its ability to treat or prevent disease. However, the results of a 2019 review of nopal’s plant family, Opuntia dillenii, suggested that the plant has many antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.